The H1N1 swine flu vaccination campaign in the United States has not officially begun, and millions of Americans will quickly line up to be injected with a vaccine that they believe will help protect them from disease. But is this blind faith warranted? Could it be possible that vaccines are bad for you? After all, the last time a mass swine flu vaccination campaign was attempted in the 1970s, the swine flu vaccine killed and crippled far more people than the swine flu did. So is there any reason to think that things will be different this time around?
Some American parents are not so sure. In fact, recent polls reveal that approximately half of the American population have significant reservations about taking the swine flu vaccine as documented in the video below…..
But why is there such hesitation?
Well, for one thing, a growing number of doctors and medical experts link the mercury in modern vaccines to the explosion of autism in society.
Decades ago autism was virtually unknown in the United States, but a new government study has found that now about 1 in every 91 U.S. children will be diagnosed at some point in their lives with autism.
This is even more disturbing when you compare the general population with religious groups like the Amish that do not take vaccines. There is absolutely no autism among the Amish, and many health experts believe that it is because they do not get their children vaccinated.
Not only that, but some of the newest vaccines actually contain live viruses.
One of the newest cervical cancer vaccines that contains a live virus has been reportedly crippling and even killing a significant number of young girls who take it. For example, an 18 year old girl named Stacey Jones from the U.K. was left brain-damaged after suffering epileptic seizures just days after being given a cervical cancer vaccine.
But she is hardly alone.
Just Google “cervical cancer vaccine dangers” or “cervical cancer vaccine deaths” and do some research into this.
And yet the public health authorities in the U.S. and the U.K. keep insisting that it is safe.
It would actually take an entire book to properly describe the health dangers of modern vaccines, but to illustrate the point we thought it would be a great idea to include the following list of ingredients found in a typical seasonal flu vaccine that Stephen Lendman put together. Are you sure that you want to inject this stuff into your body?…..
– 25 micrograms of mercury (thimerosal), a known neurotoxin; one microgram is considered toxic; according to the NIH, “mercury and all of its compounds are toxic, exposure to excessive levels can permanently damage or fatally injure the brain and kidneys;” even “exposures to very small amounts” can also cause “allergic reactions, neurological damage and death;” it’s also linked to autism;
– aluminum hydroxide and phosphate, known to be linked to some neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s disease; the Office of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) reports x-ray evidence of pulmonary fibrosis among workers studied; it also reports that patients undergoing long-term kidney dialysis develop speech disorders, dementia, or convulsions;
– formaldehyde, a known carcinogen according to the National Cancer Institute; it’s also linked to upper respiratory tract problems and effects on lymphatic and hematopoietic systems (relating to human blood cells);
– gelatin, polysorbate 80 and resin – ingredients causing severe allergic reactions;
– ammonium sulfate, a suspected gastrointestinal, liver, and respiratory toxicant and neurotoxicant;
– sorbitol, a suspected gastrointestinal and liver toxicant;
– phenoxyethanol (antifreeze), a suspected developmental and reproductive toxicant;
– beta-propiolactone, a known carcinogen and suspected gastrointestinal, liver, respiratory, skin and sense organ toxicant;
– gentamycin, an antibiotic;
– triton X100, a strong detergent;
– animal tissues and fluids, including potentially contaminated horse blood, rabbit brain, dog kidney, monkey kidney, chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg, pig blood, and porcine (pig) protein/tissue;
– calf and fetal bovine serum;
– macerated cancer cells;
– diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue
If a neighbor offered you a cocktail containing the above ingredients at a party would you drink it?
Of course not.
So why would you let anybody inject it into your body?
Why would you let anybody inject it into your children?
The truth is that vaccines are bad for you. They mess with your immune system and provide openings for other diseases to invade your body. In fact, in one recent study researchers found that children who had gotten the seasonal flu vaccine were three times as likely to be hospitalized during the time frame of the study compared to children who had not received the vaccine.
Now more than ever it is time to think for yourself. Don’t just blindly accept what anyone tells you. Do the research for yourself. After all, it is you and your family that will bear the consequences for whatever choices that you ultimately make.