Current H1N1 swine flu vaccine production primarily relies on growing the H1N1 swine flu inside of chicken eggs. However, that process has proven to be too slow to please vaccine manufacturers, so new “cutting edge” processes are being developed to make the vaccine production process quicker and more efficient. According to the Washington Post, some of the bizarre new vaccine production methods being developed include using dog cells to grow the vaccine, using genetically engineered E.coli bacteria to grow the vaccine, and inserting genetically engineered flu genes into a worm virus, which then infects cells from caterpillar ovaries. In addition, some manufacturers are considering going back to an old method that used African green monkey kidney cells to grow flu vaccines.
Does all of that sound far fetched?
After all, who would want to have a vaccine injected into their body that was grown inside someone’s pet dog?
But unfortunately this is not science fiction.
This is science fact.
A massive new vaccine factory in North Carolina opened on December 1st which will produce flu vaccines using dog cells instead of chicken eggs. This facility was built with 487 million dollars in funding from the U.S. federal government.
Why does it seem like the U.S. government is always throwing hundreds of millions of dollars at really, really bad ideas?
Would any of you out there really be comfortable having a vaccine injected into you that was grown inside of dog cells?
But this is really happening.
The Washington Post also reported on other bizarre new vaccine production methods that are being developed by pharmaceutical companies…..
*VaxInnate of Cranbury, New Jersey has produced an experimental H1N1 swine flu vaccine using genetically engineered E.coli bacteria.
Does that actually sound like a good idea to anyone?
Does anyone in that company have even one shred of common sense?
*Protein Sciences of Meriden, Connecticut is seeking FDA approval to sell a vaccine produced by inserting genetically engineered flu genes into a worm virus, which then infects cells from caterpillar ovaries.
Yes, that definitely sounds safer and easier than growing the vaccine inside of chicken eggs.
*Baxter International was recently granted approval to sell an H1N1 swine flu vaccine in Europe that utilizes a decades-old line of African green monkey kidney cells.
But that is just for Europe right?
Baxter is also working on a version of that vaccine for the United States.
Why does Baxter always have to be right in the middle of these things?
Talk about a company that the government should investigate.
But the truth is that these new production methods would only make a really bad situation even worse.
You see, the things that vaccine manufacturers already admit are in these vaccines is enough to make your hair stand on end.
Respected natural health researcher Stephen Lendman has complied a list of ingredients commonly found in flu vaccines that may or may not be admitted to on the package inserts. The following is an excerpt from Stephen Lendman’s excellent article entitled “Ineffectiveness and Dangers of Flu Shots”…..
Millions voluntarily take annual flu shots not knowing their harmful ingredients. With variations by producer, they contain numerous stabilizers, neutralizers, carrying agents, and preservatives, including:
– 25 micrograms of mercury (thimerosal), a known neurotoxin; one microgram is considered toxic; according to the NIH, “mercury and all of its compounds are toxic, exposure to excessive levels can permanently damage or fatally injure the brain and kidneys;” even “exposures to very small amounts” can also cause “allergic reactions, neurological damage and death;” it’s also linked to autism;
– aluminum hydroxide and phosphate, known to be linked to some neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s disease; the Office of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) reports x-ray evidence of pulmonary fibrosis among workers studied; it also reports that patients undergoing long-term kidney dialysis develop speech disorders, dementia, or convulsions;
– formaldehyde, a known carcinogen according to the National Cancer Institute; it’s also linked to upper respiratory tract problems and effects on lymphatic and hematopoietic systems (relating to human blood cells);
– gelatin, polysorbate 80 and resin – ingredients causing severe allergic reactions;
– ammonium sulfate, a suspected gastrointestinal, liver, and respiratory toxicant and neurotoxicant;
– sorbitol, a suspected gastrointestinal and liver toxicant;
– phenoxyethanol (antifreeze), a suspected developmental and reproductive toxicant;
– beta-propiolactone, a known carcinogen and suspected gastrointestinal, liver, respiratory, skin and sense organ toxicant;
– gentamycin, an antibiotic;
– triton X100, a strong detergent;
– animal tissues and fluids, including potentially contaminated horse blood, rabbit brain, dog kidney, monkey kidney, chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg, pig blood, and porcine (pig) protein/tissue;
– calf and fetal bovine serum;
– macerated cancer cells;
– diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue
Do you really want these things injected into you and your family?
Mercury is the second most toxic substance known to mankind.
Is it really a great idea to be injecting it into the bloodstream of your children?
Have you ever wondered why autism is unknown among the Amish (who do not vaccinate their children), while in the rest of American society autism is absolutely exploding?
In fact, a new government study has found that 1 in every 91 U.S. children will be diagnosed at some point in their lives with autism.
That is something to think about.
One of the ingredients not even on Lendman’s list that is commonly found in vaccines is Polysorbate 80, which has been associated with infertility in female mice.
Do you really want to risk infertility just to feel a little safer from a mild disease like the H1N1 swine flu?
The truth is that an increasing number of medical doctors are speaking out about the dangers of these vaccines. Will you listen to them?…..
In case you have missed it, the reality is that dozens upon dozens upon dozens of H1N1 swine flu side effect horror stories are already pouring in. Large numbers of people are getting hurt by this vaccine.
If you have an H1N1 vaccine story to share, we encourage you to visit this brand new site and share what has happened to you.
It has been demonstrated that the more people are educated about what is in these vaccines, the less likely they are to take them. People deserve to be able to make an informed decision about these shots, but unfortunately the mainstream media only presents one side of the argument.
If you are considering taking a vaccine, please think twice before you do so. Educate before you vaccinate. Don’t just blindly trust the world “health authorities” or the government officials who are in the pocket of the pharmaceutical industry. Get informed and make your own decision. There is too much at stake to let others do your thinking for you.